Reading quotes is the best way to get motivated in a short period of time. However not every motivational quote is motivated and good some are good and some are better. More than being motivated we must learn to inspire from inside because motivation works for a short period of time and comes from outside energy where inspiration comes from inside soul.
Here are the best 100+ motivational network marketing quotes on sucess to help you grown in your business sooner and faster for having the best fortune life.
Let’s dive right in… ready to feel inspired? ‘Jump right into the lists you” re interested in? Just use our handy Table of contents:
- Best Motivational Network Marketing Quotes On Sucess
- Napoleon Hill Quotes
- Network Marketing Quotes by: Steve Jobs
- Best Great Business Quotes by: Jeff Bezos
- Inspirational Marketing Quotes by: Simon Sinek
- Inspirational Marketing Quotes by: Seth Godin
- Inspirational Business Quotes by: Bill Gates
- Motivational Quotes for Network Marketing by Henry Ford
- Inspiring Network Marketing Quotes by Donald Trump
- Final Words
Best Motivational Network Marketing Quotes On Sucess
Napoleon Hill Quotes
“Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.”
2. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
3. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.”
4. “The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.”
5. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.”
6. “Before success comes in any man’s life, he’s sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That’s exactly what the majority of men do.”
7. “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to cut all sources of retreat. Only by doing so can one be sure of maintaining that state of mind known as a burning desire.
8. “You might well remember that nothing can bring you success but yourself.”
9. “No man ever achieved worth-while success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.”
10. “Success in its highest and noblest form calls for peace of mind and enjoyment and happiness which come only to the man who has found the work that he likes best.”
11. “Hold a picture of yourself long and steadily enough in your mind’s eye, and you will be drawn toward it.”
12. An educated man is not, necessarily, one who has an abundance of general or specialized knowledge. An educated man is one who has so developed the faculties of his mind that he may acquire anything he wants, or its equivalent, without violating the rights of others.
13. A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
14. If you fill your mind with FEAR, doubt, and unbelief in your ability to connect with, and use the forces of Infinite Intelligence, the law of auto-suggestion will take this spirit of unbelief and use it as a pattern by which your subconscious mind will translate it into its physical equivalent.
Network Marketing Quotes by: Steve Jobs
1. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
2. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
3. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.”
4. “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.”
5. “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
6. “You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
7. “It’s not a faith in technology. It’s faith in people.”
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”
9. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.”
To read this article and more,
subscribe now – “Its Free”
For free, get our unbiased journalism including the latest in marketing, technology, business, and more. Read our stories before anyone else.
📝 Reader, sign up to get full access to a news story a day. __ Subscribe __ by Email __