The big issue with first-time entrepreneurs is finding co founder for startups. I know you have landed in this article to find a co-founder for startups business ideas.
You cannot do everything alone; a startup without co-founder can take huge time to make it successful to get good funding and finding a good co-founder can be a very favourable decision.
As I said a startup without co-founder can take huge time because you have limited time, resources, money, energy coding, designing, marketing, and sales alone making sure that money is only a backup in startups. “It’s the idea that matters”.
Almost young budding entrepreneurs don’t choose and don’t want co-founder for their business ideas, it’s simple they think “I hustle every day and night and now there is no point of adding co-founder the business is set to launch.
Either choose co-founder before or after the product launch. There is no the perfect time for finding co founders. You can even get one during the ideation stage, or you can get one when your product is out in the market
A partner will add cool ideas to your business development plan and finding an honest and long vision with the passion of startups co-founder is tough and quite difficult. Do you know about 45% of startups fail not because of ideas its because either their team leaves or not having the right team contributed to their startup failure.
Lets find out how to find suitable co founder for startups business ideas and companies?
Many factors go into successful startups such as market need, financing, a viable business model, and marketing. A huge time is needed to find co founder for business. When you successfully find the best co-founder for your startup dream project you must know now it is his company also and he also have the right to control your startup.
I told you because new entrepreneurs make this as the first mistake here only for your success and your cofounder feels like doing the job and he will leave the company in future.
These are all decisions that a co-founder will have a say in.
- How to Find A Co-founder for startups 2021?
- 1. The Right Combinations Colors Of Co Founder
- 2. Do Not Just PickUp Anyone
- 3. Show Your Vision
- 4. Create Role Execute Clear
- 5. Experience
- What Do I Need To Look In StartUps Co-Founder?
- Where to Find Co Founders For Startups?
How to Find A Co-founder for startups 2021?
You cannot convince your friend or anyone to be let co founder on your company its totally waste and first step to failure. Example , you cannot convince a doctor,lawyer to be co founder of tech company. But how do i find a co-founder when you don’t see any of your friends interested in being part of a startup?
There is a friend of mine who told me until i wont find a good co founder i cannot execute my ideas and believe its now more than 2yrs of this chat he left it and now studying in grade 12. So the lesson you can grab from him
You don’t have to stop working on your startup, but your priority should be finding a co-founder. There are lots of similar examples you can search on internet.
Thats just basic lets come and watch how to find startups,business co founder for every age generations.
1. The Right Combinations Colors Of Co Founder
What you think and what your co founder is very differEnt and everyone cannot have same mindset like the founder have. Just like you want to hire people for expanding you startups fast in large scale and in other hands your co founder deny.
So what you will in do this situations? It depends either you accept your cofounder decision or stay on your tough decision making sure that you are good and will help in future by expaning your decision.
So always stay on best tough decision without thinking what your co founder in later everyint will works good and will shout out.
Now point what i mean to say by “The Right Combinations Colors Of Co Founder?
Startups will be more good when they have equal balanced partners. Here are the qualities of finding good co-founder by focusing The Right Combinations Colors Of Co-Founder.
- Don’t just pick the co-founder when your vision matches with your startups rather than finding someone with complementary skills. The person should able to handle every pressure which you can handle and he must think out of the box.
- Find such co founder who is good in lots of fields and have skills. For instance, companies shouldn’t have two people that are both tech-focused and don’t understand the business or marketing elements of running a startup. One should be pro in tech and one should pro in accounting then there is no point of having co founder doing same job.
- There should be a significant gap in your responsibilities that means you must should have the same emotions but work in different works. Not like both of start doing coding together and designing its better to give their own responsibilities.
- Startups founders and peoples must have mix skill that means if one is afraid and shy speaking in-front of public then other founders more outgoing and has confidence in speaking in front of people so you can learn from him. You must have at least one founder who has the skill the speak so when its time for pitch to investors, speak to clients, present in front of accelerators, and more.
- Your co-founder should understand your end objective. It will not work if you want to make it profitable in one day and your co-founder he/she wants to make quick money even if it is by selling your startup at a moderate valuation.
2. Do Not Just PickUp Anyone
This is something you should always look for. If you don’t choose the right founders you will regret some days this is why i called this topic ” Do not just pick up anyone”.
We;re raised from child to think about who we would like to marry and spend the rest of our lives with. In this point your parents can help you find the perfect but in the case of picking co founder for the startup business you are the only one choosing from.
Don’t just go straight with family members or friends whom you trust. Just wishlist them as extra options for business. Some co-founders starts with friends and family members who then decide to start a business together but you will be stuck with this partner for quite some time, so it can’t be someone that you can’t stand!
You have to do same hustle to find perfect co founders the way to huselt to build your own product. Let me tell you a story;
I have seen a lot of people on facebook, twitter and other social medias platforms ” Looking for Co-founders for my startups business” lot more than that need co founder for sales, etc.
KEEP IN MIND these types of co founders will mostly leave it and never wanted to take risk and the lesson for you as being said;
3. Show Your Vision
I genuine believe to find the perfect co founder start telling your story from scratch to never ending point making sure no one is perfect. Good people join other good people not the fancy dreams and money.
Start telling your story and vision and what were you doing before this startup and make sure to give he/she inspiration not motivation. Motivation is short period time and start telling them other failure story.
Your product employes and problems may come and change but your vision must remain same and never leave [ unless you are just another hypocrite in startups].
Also, Read- Must-Read Books For Entrepreneurs 2021
The whist list you and your founders should be fairly different, your visions should certainly be aligned in a business sense. If your co-founder start thinking it cant be done and vision star sinking then it’s one- step to end and relationship starts ending.
Start selling your vision to your potential co-founder. Tell them why you are the best person to rely on.
4. Create Role Execute Clear
Before you find co founder or after create you need to make the role for co–founders very clear. Just dont make the role easy and make it tough. Make the boss clear if no pain no gain start from the first day only.
If you dont execute it from the first day in could be trouble in future even make your startup founder fail not the ideas both must aggree with the role each of you will play in the founding and growth of the business before you start.
It’s good if you find such founder who has experience in the same and the best choice and if you are totally new budding entrepreneurs it’s okay; you dont need such highly experience just look at your self you are totally new and how can you find such founders not always in the case.
What Do I Need To Look In StartUps Co-Founder?
Finding a co-founder is a never-ending topic everyone has its own rule and guides with different styles. Here are the points to look at co-founders.
- Look for a person who can take the risk. Investor is always looking for such guy who can take a risk and leave everything to make the startup success and have the spirits.
- Choose such co-founder who has dedications to invest a lot of time in startups and you should ask these questions multiple times about the candidate’s previous work experience, and review their dedication to projects.
- Check financial and emotional stability
Where to Find Co Founders For Startups?
Almost 80% of startups have co-founders with one or two while just 20 per cent have three or four founders. There many different ways to find co-founders in 2021.
The best way to find co-founders within your own personal contacts, not just anyone. Try to find out from high school friend and think who might be interested in doing startups not business that has entrepreneurship spirit from long time.
Unless you won’t start pitching you won’t find any good founders. The whole ideas start with you pitching your idea to them. No-one will know what type of people you are looking .
So the first step to find better co founder is by yout own personal contacts and once you get start chatting with him for the first 1 week do not tell anyhing just tell them how would life without degress and with startups.
If you tell them from the first day along almost everyone will say lets do it. Well who dont love doing business than having own startups.
2. StartUps Events And Conferences
Another way to find perfect founders with entrepreneurship spirit is by attending the startup’s events and conferences. You don’t have to define the meaning of startups or anything for the one who attends startups conferences.
The tough part is not in every city startups and other programs related are made. It’s like out of 30 cities 5 cities are choosing. They are happening twice every month, so finding a like-minded individual who is also interested in your startup isn’t so hard.
I know there are hundredns of ways to find the co founders like social media groups, websites and other but the thing is it is somehow risky. You have to make your startups ideas public infrom of them in sites and groups.
What if once you make the idea publc and there is 85% of chnaces someone will coy and do it before you luach the same product.
Well i know i dont have to text more when ideas becomes public and some one copies.
Have something to add to this article? Let me know in the comments below.