I have been always recommended if you an expert in a particular field? If so, you can work as an advisor to companies or an individual and draw huge salaries out of it.
Before I tell you about how to start your own profitable consulting business in Nepal from scratch step-by-step.
let me tell you the first common mistake that can be made by you when starting a consulting business in Nepal today.
There are some stupid mistakes that you should avoid when you start a consulting business, like
- Overcharging your new clients
- Promising things you can’t do and
- Not delivering the project on time
If you want to start your own consulting business it can be started with ZERO investment, which means you don’t have to leave your current job all you need is a slight fraction of time investment.
Time investment is very necessary for any field.
You can become a very good marketing consultant if you are running marketing campaigns in your current job. I mean, why not?
If you are having good knowledge and experts in one niche you can help others to start their own startup in an effective way and handhold their team who may not have a deep experience like you.
Here’s what you’ll learn;
Excited, let’s dive into .
- 9 Easy Steps: How to Start a Consulting Business In Nepal
- 1. Learn What Your Good Right now
- 2. Find Your Niche
- 3. Get The License You Need
- 4. What kind of Business Consultant do you want to Start In Nepal
- 5. Find the Value of Your Work
- 6. Be Clear on What You Can Deliver
- 7. Find Your First Client
- 8. Deliver More Than What You Have Promised
- 8. Take Testimonial From Clients
- Conclusion on: Consulting Business In Nepal
9 Easy Steps: How to Start a Consulting Business In Nepal
1. Learn What Your Good Right now
To start a consulting business, you must have some prior knowledge and experience in a particular niche.
If you very comfortable working around computers? Do you keep up with the latest software and hardware information, which seems to be changing almost daily?
Subscribe to our magazine articles to get access to our monthly new stories, interviews, and guide articles + HML Stories.
Your contribution will go on support and empower our unbiased & data-driven journalism. Connect with editors and industry peers through our members-only community.